Posts Tagged Sdk
I got a nexus S for a couple of days and i installed Cyanogenmod on it to unleash it’s power that was a great experience! but all good thing come to an end… my carrier have the LG Optimus 2x which is a dual core phone! And who don’t want to try a dual-core phone?
So i returned it to the shop… but before i did this i restored everything on it and managed to find a way to remove the ClockWorkMod Recovery!
1. Restore the original rom of the phone from a backup or a stock rom here using the Rom manager or booting diectly in ClockWorkRecovery (bootloader must be unlocked!)
2. After restoring the rom/backup you should do a factory reset.
3. Turn the phone off and start in bootloader( Power + Volume UP)
4.Download this recovery file
5. open a command prompt and go into the tools folder of the Android SDK and Type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Now you can lock the bootloader back using this command:
fastboot oem lock
Now you should be all safe to go back to return the phone and no one will notice